Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Wood, Log, Stone Grab, Loading And Unloading||Motor:||Imported|
|Package:||Wooden Cases Or As Request||Color:||Green Or Customized|
|Type:||Rotating Type Or Fixed Type||Certification:||CE, ISO9001|
OEM Small Hydraulic Log Grapple Wood Grab Machinery For ZX120 ZX150 Excavator
The hydraulic grapple has a large jaw opening that allows it to pick up large materials, and the hydraulic design of the grapple gives it better grip, so it can grab large and uneven loads, increasing productivity and efficiency in loading work.
1. Check valve is embedded for safety,shock value enclosed prevent from damage
2. Wear resistant special solid steel is used and no extra reinforcement is required.
3. Unlimited clockwise and anti-clockwise 360 degree rotation.
4. Special designed swing bearing for durability and equipped big cylinder for more power.
5. The wide opening with lighter weight, not only show outstanding performance but also maximize operation efficiency.
6. Minimized hydraulic trouble which may occur during rotating works.
7. Apply to handling of stone, log, piping, steel bar, marble blocks and disposable waste etc.
|Max Jaw Opening||M/m||1000||1400||1800||2300||2500||2500||2700|
|Set Up Pressure||Kg/m²||170||180||190||200||210||250||250|
Standard package includes: One piece of hydraulic grapple, four pcs of oil hose, one piece of tool box.
Delivery: Usually 5-7days (1-5sets) after down payment.
We can arrange ocean. railway or air transportation according to your request.
JISAN Heavy Industry Ltd has been exporting the JISAN series hydraulic breaker and other excavator attachments all over the world for nearly ten years.
JISAN always pursues customer satisfaction and technical innovation for excavator attachments. Customer First and Always Honesty are our promise and core value.
Through continuous investment and R&D, JISAN has grown to the leading manufacturer in the industry. Quality is the life of enterprise. Reliability on products comes from exhaustive inspection and through such analysis as mechanical and physical properties over the whole processes.