Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cycle Time (Open):||2.4 Seconds||Material:||Q345B, HARDOX 500/600|
|Application:||Thick Steel, Scrap Ship Cutting Etc||Warranty:||14 Months|
Steel Cutting Shear 2700mm,
Demolition Site Hydraulic Metal Shear,
360 Degree Demolition Metal Shear
Latest Design Strong Material Steel Cutting Shear Energy Saving 1 Year Warranty Vehicle Demolition Shears Excavator
Hydraulic steel cutting shear can be used in all industrial demolition sites for the cutting and recovery of scrap materials such as iron sections, pipes, tanks, railway carriages etc.
1. 360 degree hydraulic rotation, increase working efficiency
2. Speed Valve installed, reduces cycle time
3. Easy to replace the blade, reduces machine downtime
4. Made from wear resistant steel to ensure maximum strength
5. Use for cutting iron material, steel structure, pipes etc
6. Increased cylinder size for 30% more power. Forged cylinder rod for better functionality and security.
7. Short opeing and closing cycle time
8. Applied to handle H-beam, I-beam steel, ,automobile beam, workshop girder, especially suitable for heavy duty steel cutting, which can reach maximum efficiency.
9. Up to 1500T cutting force, more powerful shear work.
10. Jaw size and special blade design to improve productivity. The full range of eagle nose pliers allows quick and easy blade replacement, which reduces downtime and optimizes productivity.
11. Powerful hydraulic cylinder greatly strengthens the jaw mouth closing force to cut the hard steel
12. Eagle nose pliers series products are made of high grade steel, to ensure greater strength and better wear resistance of tools.
13. Corrosion resistance and waterproof design
14. Fully enclosed, steel plate construction designed to eliminate and reduce twisting or bending on any side
|Cutting Depth B||mm||395||525||630||680||720||800||800||850||940|
|It is equipped with high-strength and large-capacity oil cylinder inverted installation, which realize the large shearing force. The use of honing process wear-resistant thick cylinder barrel to ensure long service life. Jisan provides cylinder maintenance and upgrading services.|
|Jisan provides services to support the reuses of blade for hydraulic shear. The blade is reused and can be turned over regularly, which not only improves the life of the blade to reduce the cost, but also improve the efficiency of dismantle.|
|Jisan can provide customized processing services for customer. Hardox steel is finely cut using high-precision CNC machine tools to ensure that each component can be accurately connected to achieve high efficiency and durability.|
|Jisan supports special design and installattitude of high quality requirementsation services. All components are welded by senior engineers with many years of precise welding technology, so as to ensure the fatigue resistance and crack resistance of high-strength operations.|
|Supporting special high-pressure wear-resistant pipelines with universal design,allows it can be adapted to various excavator models, breakers,attachments and other equipment. Jisan provides high-quality full ranges of pipelines and installation services.|
Jisan Heavy Industry Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of hydraulic breaker and attachments, widely used in the construction, demolition, mining industries and special project. At present, the capacities of research and development, and manufacturing and the level of quality control stand at the forefront of the industry regarding comprehensive strength.
After nearly ten years of development, we process a professional and experienced technical research team, We have over 300 employees, includes over 40 engineers, production workshop cover 30,000 square meters. With advanced testing equipments, leading R&D capability, and LPS production line, the company has passed authentication of BV, SGS, and CE certification. Quality is the life of enterprise! Grasp the quality source in all the details.
Our products have been exported to many countries in the world including India, Saudi Arabia, South America, Australia,
New Zealand, Southeast Asia, USA, Europe, and South Africa etc.
Contact Person: Scott Ning
Tel: 86 535 2132368