Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Impact Rate:||700-1200 Bpm||Chisel Material:||42 Crmo|
|Weight:||167 Kg||Hose Diameter:||1/2 Inch|
|Working Pressure:||90-120 Kg/cm2||Warranty:||14 Months|
700Bpm Excavator Hydraulic Breaker,
Crawler Excavator Hydraulic Breaker,
1200Bpm Excavator Rock Breaker
Crawler Escavator With Hydraulic Other Farm Machines 5.5 2 Bagger Mini Ton Hydrauic Breaker
1. Selected raw material - high quality heavy duty wear resistant steel.
2. Leading heat treatment technology. Heat resistance and abrasion resistance are enhanced.
3. The device can adjust the flow fromexcavator and power source, so it can adjust the impact force and beat frequency according
to different working situation.
4. High-quality and durable wear parts ,longer use, easy maintenance.
5. Strong " hydraulic + nitrogen " impact system, increase stability.
6. Advanced manufacturing facilities and technology, introduced from South Korea.
7. High energy and impact frequency, High-performance optimized hydraulic unit.non-pollution and non-damage to piles, etc.
Excavator hydraulic breaker is one of the new front-end equipment accessories of excavator, which is widely used. Excavator hydraulic breaker has the characteristics of high strength, high power, small size and humanized product. Because the excavator hydraulic breaker can quickly and effectively break concrete, mining, boulder breaking, bridge repair, earthquake rescue and other disasters, rescue trapped people, and play a role in rescue and disaster relief. Therefore, it is often used for demolition and rescue in various places, and is a commonly used crushing tool for fire brigade, traffic police, industrial and mining enterprises and other disaster relief and construction departments. It can also be used in construction demolition operations, reinforced concrete separation and other conditions. They have a wide range of applications such as demolition, deconstruction, primary rock excavation, secondary rock breaking, trenching, foundation works, asphalt cutting, etc. Our excavator hydraulic hammers are suitable for any type of carrier, with operating weights ranging from 50kg to over 10,000kg. The over-development of breakers has given rise to different levels of advancement, such as self-lubricating systems, sound and vibration damping systems, automatic rock hardness adjustment systems, energy recovery, solid concepts, and more.
|Model||Weight (Kg)||Length (Mm)||Pressure (kg/cm2)||Flux (L/Min)||Rate (Bpm)||Hose (Inch)||Chisel (Mm)||Suit (Ton)|
1.Proper position must be applied for an effective usage of breaking force. When position is incorrect,hammering energy of the piston is too weak to break rocks,
|2.On the contrary,when position is excessive enough to break rocks with front of the base machine raised, the machine may suddenly tit forward the moment rocks are broken. Then, the breaker body or the end ofbracket may violently hit against rocks and result in damage.||3.lt is undesirable to carry out hammering under the below condition, because vibrations during hammering may be transmitted to tracks of the base machine. During hammering,however,proper position must be always applied to the breaker.Special care must be taken not to hammer under abnormal condition.|
|4.Apply same direction of boom force in line with the rod and place the rod in the rock with hammering surface as vertical as possible. lf hammering surface is oblique,the rod may slip during hammering. Thiscauses the rod to seize and to be broken and piston to be damaged. When breaking,fully stabilize therod first and then select the point of a rock on which hammering can be performed in a stable condition.||5.Do not use the breaker rod to move rocks. The stone claws are designed for this purposes.||6.Do not use the breaker to sweep the ground of debris. This may damage the breaker and the housing will wear out more quickly.|
|7.Do not operate breaker when all components except rod are immersed in water and mud. Underwater usage of the breaker will cause internal damage to the breaker. Consult jisan for modifications if you have an underwater requirement.||8.Do not allow the breaker to fall to a rock. Falling down the breaker will apply excessive force to the breaker or the carrier,causing damage to theparts of the breaker and carrier.||9.Do not operate the breaker with the carriers boom,stick or bucket cylinders at the end of their stroke (either fully extended or fully retracted). Damage to the carrier may result|
|10.Do not use the breaker or breaker rods for lifting. Lifting eyes on the breaker are for storage and maintenance purposes only.||11.Warm-up of machine prior to operation - Do not operate the machine right after starting the engine.ldle the machine for warm-up. Warm thehydraulic oil sufficiently especially in winter or in the cold place. - Especially in winter,the carrier's engine should be warmed up for 5 to 10 minutes 30~4O℃(86~105'F)before breaker operation. - When operating the hydraulic breaker,idle the engine and operate the hydraulic breaker with a light load.||12.Stop operation when hoses are vibrating abnormally. Check the hoses on the high pressure and low pressure sides of the breaker for abnormal vibration.lfthey are vibrating abnormally,contact the nearest jisan dealer.|
|13. Avoid blank hammering. Blank hammering accelerates wear and tear on breaker and carrier components and may result in failureof one or more components.Excessive blank hammering may be considered equipment abuse and mayresult in voiding warranties. In case of blank hammering,hammering sound changes.||14.Operate the breaker at proper engine speed. Break rocks at the specified engine speed. Raising engine speed more than necessary does notstrengthen hammering force but increase oil temperature to the detriment of piston and valve.|
We also wholesale a full range of spare parts including chisel ,ring bush , back head and front head, cylinder, seal kits ,etc.
1. Mining: Mountains, mining, crushing, secondary crushing
2. Metallurgy, slag cleaning, ladle furnace demolition, demolition equipment foundation body dissatisfied
3. Railway, tunnel, bridge, mountain down.
4. Highway: highway repair, cement pavement broken, foundation excavation.
5. Municipal gardens, concrete crushing, gas engineering construction, the transformation of the old city.
6. Building: the old building demolition, reinforced concrete broken.
1. The standard free spare parts delivered with hydraulic breaker including: two pieces of Chisel, two pieces of high pressure oil hoses, a set of nitrogen charging device includes a gas bottle and a pressure gauge , a set of repair tools contained in tool box.
2. Inner is stretch film, outside is export wooden case or as customer’s request
1. Delivery time: Usually 3-7days (1-5sets) after down payment.
2. We can arrange ocean or air transportation according to your request from any port of China.
Jisan Heavy Industry Ltd is a leading manufacture of hydraulic breaker and excavator attachments. The main products have passed CE and ISO9001 certification. We have already established over 120 agencies in the world. As one of the largest excavator attachments manufacture in China, we can supply all kinds of attachments to satisfy clients different demand.
Sincerely welcome our friends to join us for long term co-operation.
1.Is that the main body color customized?
Sure ,but we recommend you yellow, blue and orange.
2. How many days for the deliverytime ?
It is about 3-7 working days after the order confirmation.
3. What kind of payments you accept?
Now we accept T/T, L/C or Western Union, other terms also could be negotiated, Recommended Trade Assurance to guarantee buyer's property.
4. Are you able to manufacturing products according to customer's design?
Sure, we have made many special orders from oversea for 10 years since 2010.So we have enough ability to deal with any cases. OEM certificate is available to provided .
5.What's your advantages in the machinery manufacturing industry?
Fast delivery time ,High quality products, Best customer service ,Adopting the latest production
6. Which countries have you been exported recently?
Canada, Australia, Peru, Egypt, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, etc.
7. Are you sure that your product will fit my excavator?
Our chisel can be adapted to different excavators. Show me your model number, and we can give you best match products
8. How about the packing of the goods?
Standard export package, wood cases, or as customers' demands.
Contact Person: Scott Ning
Tel: 86 535 2132368