Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Advantage:||High Frequency, Improve Working Efficiency||Piling Speed:||6 M/min|
|Material:||Q345B, NM400||Carrier:||20-30 Ton|
|Package:||Export Wooden Cases||Power:||Hydraulic Power|
excavator pile driver,
excavator vibro hammer
Excavator Mounted Vibratory Sheet Pile Driver Price For Volvo EC210 EC240 EC290
Excavator mounted vibratory pile hammer JSP20 can be applied for a wide range of working environment due to its small size and easy operation, including building construction, river-bank maintenance and marshland working wherever onshore and offshore piling job.
1. Powerful hydraulic cylinder,Super durable tooth piece, add the double pressure protection device to ensure the safety
2. no damage to the bottom or top of steel plate and steel rail pile
3. No damage to the buildings even working frequently nearby
4. Silent work and short construction period, overcome environmental problems
5. Adopts original US imported hydraulic motor to guarantee the efficiency and quality
6. Adopts korean imported damping rubber block
hydraulic vibratory pile driver is using vibrating pile sinking to drive or extract piles. It is especially suitable for municipal, bridges,cofferdam,building foundation etc.
Jisan Heavy Industry Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of hydraulic breaker and attachments, widely used in the construction, demolition, mining industries and special project. At present, the capacities of research and development, and manufacturing and the level of quality control stand at the forefront of the industry regarding comprehensive strength.
After nearly ten years of development, we process a professional and experienced technical research team, We have over 300 employees, includes over 40 engineers, production workshop cover 30,000 square meters. With advanced testing equipments, leading R&D capability, and LPS production line, the company has passed authentication of BV, SGS, and CE certification. Quality is the life of enterprise! Grasp the quality source in all the details.
Contact Person: Scott Ning
Tel: 86 535 2132368