Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Length:||1450 Mm||Quality Control:||ISO & 100% Inspection Before Shipment|
|Jaw Opening:||1400 Mm||Cylinder Quantity:||Two Cylinders|
|Carrier:||6-11 Ton All Brand Excavator||Power Type:||Hydraulic Power|
rock grapple for excavator,
hydraulic rock grab
Excavator Mounted Hydraulic Stone Grapple Price For Mini Excavator Hitachi ZX60
|Max Jaw Opening||M/m||1000||1400||1800||2300||2500||2500||2700|
|Set Up Pressure||Kg/m²||170||180||190||200||210||250||250|
1. Made of special steel material with high ductility and high abrasion resistance.
2. Adopt imported balance valve motor with damping and brake function.
3. Each cylinder equipped with check valve to ensure safe operating.
4. Using high strength swing bearing. The operator can control the rotating speed and direction in 360 degree rotating.
5. The biggest open width among the same level products. Better performance with lighter weight.
6. Using specially designed durable rotating gear to prolong service life and reduce maintenance cost.
7. Applied to recycling abandoned metal, loading, uploading, transporting the stone, pipe, sugarcane and wood.
JISAN grapple can be used to handling of stone,log,piping,steel bar,marble blocks and disposable waste and many others.
With nearly 10 years R&D and sales experience, we continually invents and develops our products to provide our customers with the optimal performing products. Now JISAN company is a leading excavator attachments manufacturer in China.
Main products includes quick coupler, hydraulic plate compactor, grapples,hydraulic shear, pile hammer,thumb, ripper, breaker & spare parts and etc. Our uncompromising commitment to high quality and thoughtful service wins us good reputation and more dealers co-operation.
Our products have been sold to more than fifty countries in the world such as China, Russia, USA, Canada, South Africa, Malaysia, Hong Kong,Taiwan,India, Indonesia,Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Europe etc.
Competitive price, superior quality and excellent service will always be our guidelines.
Contact Person: Scott Ning
Tel: 86 535 2132368