Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Yellow Or Customized||Chisel Diameter:||185 Mm|
|Suit Excavator:||50-60 Ton Excavator||Application:||Demolition , Quarry , Mining Etc|
|Type:||Silence Type, Top Type, Side Type Excavator Rock Breaker||Warranty:||14 Months|
hydraulic concrete breaker,
hydraulic breaker hammer
Yantai Hydraulic Rock Breaker Jack Hammer For Hitachi Excavator EX550 ZX600
Hydraulic rock breaker is powered by an excavator provides pressure oil, it can dig a fundamental role in building a more efficient clean up floating rock crevice in the rocks and soil. Optional hydraulic hammer excavator model is based on the principle of the operating environment to choose the most suitable hydraulic rock breaker
Hydraulic breaker has become an important tool for the job, it was installed in the hydraulic breaker backhoe loaders (also known as two busy) or wheel loader for crushing operations.
1. Selected raw material – high quality heavy duty wear resistant steel
2. Hydraulic-gas system, increase stability
3. High-quality and durable wear parts
4. Advanced manufacturing facilities, introduced from Korea
5. High energy and impact frequency (high performance)
6. High-performance optimized hydraulic unit
7. Low maintenance, less breakdown, long using life
8. Fully enclosed housing with robust structure
|Model||Weight (Kg)||Length (Mm)||Pressure (kg/cm2)||Flux (L/Min)||Rate (Bpm)||Hose (Inch)||Chisel (Mm)||Suit (Ton)|
Excavator rock breaker can be widely used to breaking rock, paving road, building demolition,mining,dismantling engineering and special engineering etc.
1. Are you a manufacture?
Yes,our factory was established in 2009.
2. What’s the MOQ and payment ?
MOQ is 1 set.
T/T, L/C,west union is accepted. Other terms can also be negotiated.
3. How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 3-5 days if the goods are in stock.
It is 7-15 days if the goods are not in stock, and it's according to quantity.
4. Can you produce according to customers' design?
Sure,we are professional manufacturer,OEM is available.
Contact Person: Mr Scott