Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Flow:||120-160 L/Min||Condition:||New|
|Certification:||CE, ISO9001||Hose Diameter:||1 Inch|
|Chisel Type:||Moil, Wedge, Flat, Blunt, Conical Type Chisel||Main Body Material:||20 Crmo|
rock breaking hammer
Hydraulic Hammer Rock Breaker Demolition Machine For Kato 20 Ton Excavator
1. Supplied ready to use with hydraulic hoses, tool, N2 gas charging kit
2. Easy fitment onto any kinds of excavators
3. Durable body incorporating heavy duty rock claws
4. Perfectly matched tool and piston ensure maximum energy transfer to the material being broken
5. The hydraulic accumulator gives greater acceleration in the power stroke and reduces pressure peaks in the carrier hydraulic system.
How to choose hydraulic breaker type?
Side type hydraulic breaker has the advantage of convenient maintenance and flexible operation, it's the first choice for mining and quarrying.
Top type hydraulic breaker is applied to special operation that in larger elevation angle at municipal project dismantling.
Silence type hydraulic breaker is fully compliance with international environmental standards,it can adapt to the urban demolition work and tunnel construction.
|Model||Weight (Kg)||Length (Mm)||Pressure (kg/cm2)||Flux (L/Min)||Rate (Bpm)||Hose (Inch)||Chisel (Mm)||Suit (Ton)|
1. mining—mining, second-time breaking
2. metallurgy—clearing slag, demolition of furnace and foundation
3. road—repairing, breaking, foundation work
4. railway—tunneling, demolition of bridge
5. construction—demolition of bulinding and reinforced concrete
6. ship repairing—clearing clam and rust from the hull
7. others—breaking frozen mud
Jisan Heavy Industry Ltd is a leading manufacture of hydraulic breaker and excavator attachments. The main products have passed CE and ISO9001 certification. We have already established over 120 agencies in the world. As one of the largest excavator attachments manufacture in China, we can supply all kinds of attachments to satisfy clients different demand.
Sincerely welcome friends to join us for long term co-operation.
Contact Person: Mr Scott