Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cylinder Volume:||9.7*2 Ton||Payment Term:||T/T, L/C, West Union|
|Material:||Q345B, NM400||Set Up Pressure:||200 Kg/cm2|
|Suitable Excavator:||17-23 Ton All Brands Excavator||Operating Flux:||100-140 L/Min|
excavator grapple attachments,
hydraulic rock grab
Q345B Rotating Type Hydraulic Scrap Steel Grapple For Excavator
|Set Up Pressure||Kg/cm2||180||190||200||210|
1. Unlimited clockwise and anti-clockwise 360 degree rotatable. Special designed swing bearing for durability and big cylinder for more power
2. Check valve is embedded for better safety shock value enclosed for better safety from damage
3. Wear resistant special solid steel is used and no extra reinforcement is requirement.
4. The wide opening width with light weight, not only outstanding performance handling the iron bar but also maximizes his operation efficiency with light weight.
5. Minimized hydraulic trouble which may occur during rotating works.
JISAN grapple can be used to handling of stone,log,piping,steel bar,marble blocks and disposable waste and many others.Especially suit for limited space grabbing work, the specail designed structure can make full use of its flexbile advantage, which improves working efficiency.
With nearly 10 years R&D and sales experience, we continually invents and develops our products to provide our customers with the optimal performing products. Now JISAN company is a leading excavator attachments manufacturer in China.
Main products includes quick coupler, hydraulic plate compactor, grapples,hydraulic shear, pile hammer,thumb, ripper, breaker & spare parts and etc. Our uncompromising commitment to high quality and thoughtful service wins us good reputation and more dealers co-operation.
Our products have been sold to more than fifty countries in the world such as China, Russia, USA, Canada, South Africa, Malaysia, Hong Kong,Taiwan,India, Indonesia,Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Europe etc.
Competitive price, superior quality and excellent service will always be our guidelines.
Contact Person: Mr Scott