Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||14 Months||Material:||Q345B, NM400|
|Carrier:||18-24ton||Application:||Multi Use, Demolition, Scrap Handling Etc|
|Other:||OEM||Speed Up Valve:||Yes|
excavator shear attachment,
hydraulic shears for excavator
Recycling Equipment Excavator Metal Shears For Komatsu PC200 PC210 PC220
1. Hydraulic study Rotation: Full 360° hydraulic rotation motor, apply for any location
2. Speed Valve: Speed Valve reduces cycle time
3. High quality Cylinder: Made of special designed sealing structure, strong power with long durability
4. Jaw and Tooth: Use high strength steel, wide jaw opening
5.Replaceable blade, easy for maintenance
6. Made of high strength abrasion-resistant steel, long durability
|Crushing Force||metric ton||45||58||70||85||95|
|Cutting Force||metric ton||90||115||130||165||260|
Hydraulic Shears are perfectly designed for primary crushing. It can be widely used to breaking down and remove building structures in reinforced concrete.
Packing & Delivery
Inner is stretch film, outside is export wooden case or as customer’s request
1. Delivery time: Usually 5-7days (1-5sets) after down payment.
2. We can arrange ocean or air transportation according to your request from any port of China.
Jisan Heavy Industry Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of hydraulic breaker and attachments, widely used in the construction, demolition, mining industries and special project. At present, the capacities of research and development, and manufacturing and the level of quality control stand at the forefront of the industry regarding comprehensive strength.
After nearly ten years of development, we process a professional and experienced technical research team, We have over 300 employees, includes over 40 engineers, production workshop cover 30,000 square meters. With advanced testing equipments, leading R&D capability, and LPS production line, the company has passed authentication of BV, SGS, and CE certification. Quality is the life of enterprise! Grasp the quality source in all the details.
Contact Person: Mr Scott