The hydraulic log grapple is a kind of excavator working device accessories, which is developed and designed according to the specific work requirements of excavator.
Improving work efficiency is the main goal of the use of excavator's wood grabber. In order to ensure the efficiency of grasping operation, in addition to mastering the correct use method, there are also some matters needing attention when using excavator's wood grabber.
1. Do not use the claw like hammer head, heavy stone, wood, steel and other grab.
2. Under no circumstances shall the grasping tool be used as a lever, or the grasping claw will be deformed and even seriously damaged.
3. It is forbidden to pull heavy objects with grasping tools, which will cause serious damage to the grasping tools and may cause the imbalance of excavator and lead to accidents.
4. It is forbidden to push and pull with grasping tools. If the target object is flying around, then the excavator is not suitable for this type of work.
5. Select a reasonable working Angle, adjust the grasping tool and arm of the excavator to keep it in a vertical position. Do not extend the derrick to Dahua while the grip is holding rocks or other objects, as this will cause the excavator to topple over in a flash.
6. Ensure that there are no high-voltage power transmission lines in the working environment of the excavator and wood graber, and that they are not close to the power poles or other power transmission lines.
Contact Person: Mr. Scott Ning
Tel: 86 535 2132368