Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Pile Driving And Pulling||Long Warranty:||12 Months|
|Composition:||Assistant Hand,main Body, Clip Mouth||Suitable Excavator:||20-30 Ton|
|Other Service:||OEM, ODM Service Available||Weight:||2800 Kg|
excavator pile driver,
excavator vibro hammer
Excavator Mounted Vibratory Pile Hammer For 20 Ton Hitachi ZX200 ZX210 Carrier
Hydraulic vibratory pile hammer is using its high frequency vibration to vibrate pile body with high acceleration and pass the vertical vibration of mechanical produce to pile. Soil around the piles becomes
liquefaction to reduce frictional resistance between side of the pile and the soil. By using the excavator down force, vibrating pile hammers and pile body weight to sink pile into the soil. For extracting piles,
it can pull out the pile by using excavator lift force. Excitation force needed by pile driving machinery is comprehensive determined by site soil, soil condition, moisture content and type of pile, construction.
1. Powerful hydraulic cylinder,Super durable tooth piece, add the double pressure protection device to ensure the safety
2. no damage to the bottom or top of steel plate and steel rail pile
3. No damage to the buildings even working frequently nearby
4. Silent work and short construction period, overcome environmental problems
5. Adopts original US imported hydraulic motor to guarantee the efficiency and quality
6. Adopts korean imported damping rubber block
hydraulic vibratory pile driver is using vibrating pile sinking to drive or extract piles. It is especially suitable for municipal, bridges,cofferdam,building foundation etc.
Why choose us
1. Rich experience in manufacture excavator attachments and spare parts.
2. We not only sell the products, but also can design as customer's request.
3. We can design and produce a wide range of excavator attachments.
4. Quality is guaranteed by skilled workers, honest employee and QC team.
5. Excellent quality, competitive price & professional service.
Contact Person: Scott Ning
Tel: 86 535 2132368