As one of the common accessories in construction machinery, Hydraulic Breaker has been widely used in mines, railways, highways, municipal and other work places. As we all know, due to the poor working conditions of the Hydraulic Breake. Today, we are going to teach you some common knowledge about the use of Hydraulic Breake:
1. Selection of Hydraulic Breaker. In general, the main consideration for the user to choose the Hydraulic Breaker is the matching of the hammer and the working weight of the bearing machine. Here to remind you that the selection of Hydraulic Breaker not only to match the working weight, but also to pay attention to the Hydraulic Breaker spare valve output flow and pressure matching problem.
2. Before each use, check whether the high and low pressure oil pipe of the Hydraulic Breaker has oil leakage and looseness. In addition, check other places for oil leakage at any time so as not to cause the tubing to fall off due to vibration, which may lead to failure.
3. Do not shake the bit when crushing, otherwise the bolt and bit may break.
4. Prevent interference between the excavator's moving arm and the bit of the Hydraulic Breaker.
5. When working, do not use the side plate as the surface to push the weight, so the side plate bolts and bit rods will be damaged, and the crushing hammer will be damaged, or even the lifting arm will be broken. In order to give full play to the efficiency and prolong the service life of the crushing hammer, care should be taken in the maintenance and use.
6. The use of correct parts is an important factor to ensure the normal work of the crushing hammer. Counterfeit parts may damage the crushing hammer. When you choose the parts of the hammer, you must carefully identify them.
7. Do not use crushing weights in water or mud; otherwise, the piston or similar parts may rust and cause damage. If you need to work in water or under water, you should specially order the underwater crushing hammer.
The above is a little common sense in the use of crushing hammer, I hope to help you reduce the use of crushing hammer fault frequency.
Contact Person: Mr. Scott Ning
Tel: 86 535 2132368